Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Johnny C. Lam <email@example.com>
Date: 10/15/2000 05:33:16
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jlam
Date: Sun Oct 15 02:33:15 UTC 2000
pkgsrc/sysutils/lavaps/files: md5 patch-sum
Update lavaps to 1.15. Changes from version 1.10:
* The display can now be lozenge-shaped (the way a real lava lamp
is). This is controlled by the "lozenge" resource.
* FreeBSD now drops setgid privileges.
* Fixed bugs in handling .lavapsrc files.
* In some cases lavaps would go into infinite blob growth or shrinkage.
* Process control (nice, renice, kill) added.
* Some of the "halo" around lozenge windows fixed.
* Dependence on an external ``whoami'' program removed.
* Process name added to proc menu.
* Handling of window decorations (the ``halo'' bug) mostly cleaned up.
* Shaped windows can now be disabled completely.
* Fix for the "infinite growth on start" bug that occurred if no
geometry was specified.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/sysutils/lavaps/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/sysutils/lavaps/files/md5
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/sysutils/lavaps/files/patch-sum
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/sysutils/lavaps/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.