Subject: CVS commit: basesrc
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Luke Mewburn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/10/2000 15:02:49
Module Name: basesrc
Committed By: lukem
Date: Tue Oct 10 12:02:48 UTC 2000
- modify .(tag to be more generic. now takes width as first argument,
and doesn't explicitly provide a .It
- add .(bullet & .bullet), which provide bulleted/hyphenated lists.
(alternates between -bullet & -hyphen at each alternate depth).
.(bullet does .It as well.
- add .(enum & .enum); enumerated list. the former does .It as well
- add .(item & .item); enumerated list. the former does .It as well
- add .Nx*M, which generates `NetBSD/machine', except that `NetBSD'
is done using .Nx so gets the appropriate markup from that
- remove .(note and .note), leaving .(Note and .Note)
- document \*M, \*V, \*[.CURDIR]
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 basesrc/distrib/notes/common/macros
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.