Subject: CVS commit: basesrc
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Tohru Nishimura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/09/2000 08:02:15
Module Name: basesrc
Committed By: nisimura
Date: Mon Oct 9 05:02:15 UTC 2000
basesrc/etc/rc.d: network sysdb
- avoid -a or -o logical operator of test command as possible. They would
introduce syntaxical ambiguousity, and having concatenation with && or
|| costs nothing because our sh(1) has test(1) builtin.
- use elif construct to avoid dungling else-ifs.
- while-read construct does not need enclosed by a sub-shell.
- variable detection could be done in eval args=\$ifconfig_$int
- smart variable substitution occationally saves lines and extra command
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 basesrc/etc/rc.d/network
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 basesrc/etc/rc.d/sysdb
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.