Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <email@example.com>
Date: 10/07/2000 16:58:31
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kei
Date: Sat Oct 7 13:58:31 UTC 2000
Updated samba pkg to 18.104.22.168.3 (original version is 2.0.7-ja-1.3). Patch
supplied by Osamu OISHI <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Changes from 22.214.171.124.2a to 126.96.36.199.3:
- fixed bug that caused garbled output in browsing when
Samba was LMB.
- fixed bug that wrong file name length is sent to client in
short file name. It fixes bug that MS Access cannot run
under NT4 environment.
- multibyte characters are now allowed at fstype in
- fixed bug that wrong string length is sent to client when
multibyte characters are used in Volume name.
- fixed bug that one extra memory block allocated in every
time and wasted it.
- included tools for administrating e.g. Coding System
modifier, replacement of `ls' or `cd' when CAP/HEX Coding
System is used.
- fixed bug about utmp.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.37 -r1.38 pkgsrc/net/samba/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/net/samba/files/md5
cvs rdiff -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/net/samba/pkg/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.