Subject: CVS commit: basesrc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Luke Mewburn <email@example.com>
Date: 10/04/2000 03:44:27
Module Name: basesrc
Committed By: lukem
Date: Wed Oct 4 00:44:26 UTC 2000
- use "press" instead of "hit"
- suggest looking in /etc/defaults/rc.conf or rc.conf(5) for rc.conf settings
- spell "separate" correctly
- use "third party" instead of "3rd party"
- move notes about /etc/localtime; sysinst does it for us
- update copyright date
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 basesrc/distrib/notes/common/postinstall
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.