Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Martin J. Laubach <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 06/06/2000 04:07:21
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: mjl
Date: Tue Jun 6 11:07:21 UTC 2000
pkgsrc/security/sudo/files: md5 patch-sum
Update to 1.6.3p4. Notable changes:
393) Users in the 'exempt' group shouldn't get their $PATH overridden
by 'secure-path'. Patch from email@example.com.
395) Fixed a bug that caused an infinite loop when the password
timeout was disabled.
396) It is now possible to set the path to the editor for visudo as well
as the flag that determines whether or not visudo will look at
$EDITOR in the sudoers file.
398) Added rootpw, runaspw, and targetpw to prompt for the root, runas_default
and target user's passwords respectively (instead of the invoking user's
399) Added -S flag to force password read from stdin.
400) Restore coredumpsize resource limit before exec'ing the child
process (sudo sets it to 0 internally).
404) Fixed a bug where sudo would hang around and consume CPU if we spawn
a long-running process.
406) Added set_logname run-time option. When unset, sudo will not set
the USER and LOGNAME environment variables.
407) Wildcards are now allowed in the hostnames specified in sudoers.
The 'fqdn' option is often required for this to be useful.
408) Fixed a bug where host and user qualifiers in a Defaults entry were
not being used correctly and the entry was being applied globally.
409) Fixed targetpw, rootpw, and runaspw options when used with non-passwd
authentication (pam, etc).
410) When the targetpw flag is set, use the target username as part
of the timestamp path.
411) Fixed a bug that prevented the -H option from being useful.
412) Fixed a case where a string was used after it has been freed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/security/sudo/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/security/sudo/files/md5
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/security/sudo/files/patch-sum
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/security/sudo/patches/patch-af
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.