Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 06/03/2000 09:52:35
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hubertf
Date: Sat Jun 3 16:52:35 UTC 2000
Clean up the previous commits:
* in package-depends split handling of DEPENDS and RUN_DEPENDS again. The
fact that the code was equal for both cases (and thus broken!) is no
excuse to fold the two together. (What's the difference? DEPENDS has a
pkg name/patter as first value, RUN_DEPENDS has a executable name of
* cut down two more ()s
* fix binpkg-list to find binary pkgs again. Remember, $PACKAGES is where
binary packages are placed, under a well defined directory structure
(including dir "All" and category dirs).
* Sort available binary pkgs in README.html by machine again
* Inline one more use of the "package-path" target. It's unused now.
Anyone care if we remove it?
* Fix variable name in print-pkg-depend-sizes: the first component of
DEPENDS is a package-name/patter, not a program.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.457 -r1.458 pkgsrc/mk/bsd.pkg.mk
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.