Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Rene Hexel <email@example.com>
Date: 12/01/1999 08:59:01
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rh
Date: Wed Dec 1 16:59:01 UTC 1999
Update p5-HTML-Parser to 2.25.
* Allow ":" in attribute names as a workaround for Microsoft Excel
2000 which generates such files.
* Make depreciate warning if netscape_buggy_comment() method is
used. The method to use in strict_comment().
* Avoid duplication of parse_file() method in HTML::HeadParser.
* $p->parse_file() will not close a handle passed to it any more.
If passed a filename that can't be opened it will return undef
instead of raising an exception, and strings like "*STDIN" are not
treated as globs any more.
* HTML::LinkExtor knowns about background attribute of <tables>.
Patch by Clinton Wong <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* HTML::TokeParser will parse large inline strings much faster now.
The string holding the document must not be changed during parsing.
* Documentation updates.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/www/p5-HTML-Parser/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/www/p5-HTML-Parser/files/md5
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.