Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Thorsten Frueauf <email@example.com>
Date: 05/02/1999 03:35:05
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: frueauf
Date: Sun May 2 10:35:04 UTC 1999
Update fetchmail to 5.02.
fetchmail-5.0.2 (Thu Apr 29 22:09:46 EDT 1999):
* The IMAP driver now sets SEEN at deletion time, in case the server
ships DSNs when that bit is set (HP OpenMail does this).
* Delay between POP3 subsessions to allow the server time to release locks.
* Improved environment-query logic to handle mutiple names per UID.
(This also fixes the no-pidfile bug introduced in 5.0.1.)
* FAQ now includes the location of SSL patches.
fetchmail-5.0.1 (Sun Apr 18 14:59:56 EDT 1999):
* Try to discover user/home via getpwuid(getuid()) before using LOGNAME/HOME.
* Mike Pearce's fix for buggy DEFAULT handling in .netrc.
* Keep validation errors from generating message lines that qmail will reject.
* Can now use expunge option to chop POP3 retrievals into subsessions.
* Fix broken site-deletion code in fetchmailconf.