Subject: CVS commit: src
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Charles M. Hannum <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/27/1998 15:48:23
Module Name: src
Committed By: mycroft
Date: Tue Oct 27 23:48:23 UTC 1998
* Change the usage of B_DONE so that it is only set when a buffer is in sync
with the data on disk.
* If a buffer is being waited for, don't put it on the age queue.
* Make sure to clear B_DONE when pages are stolen from a buffer.
* Make sure to clear B_CACHE after each use.
* If we find a buffer for the block we want with valid data, but it is too
small, panic. (This isn't supposed to happen.)
Fixes potential file corruption problems with clustering.