Subject: NetBSD master CVS tree commits
To: None <source-changes@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <source@NetBSD.ORG>
Date: 10/28/1996 08:50:02
Mon Oct 28 00:42:14 PST 1996
Update of /a/cvsroot/src/sys/ddb
In directory netbsd1:/var/slash-tmp/cvs-serv7366
Make this compile with -Wcast-qual
Mon Oct 28 00:43:19 PST 1996
Update of /cvsroot/src/sys/arch/m68k/m68k
In directory netbsd1:/var/slash-tmp/cvs-serv6845
* Fix a few wrong fallthroughs in switch cases:
- add a missing return; at the end of a case, leading to wrong disassembly
of the next few instructions after fmovem.
- while we're here, correct the same bug in PBcc.
XXX there are a few other dubious fallthroughs in this file (which are
not explicitly marked with /* FALLTHROUGH */), which I didn't yet analyze.
* Fix other FMOVEM interpretation bugs:
- correct printing of FP data register lists if all are used (only FP0
would be mentioned)
- correct printing of FP data register lists in the case the list is reversed
(would have printed nothing)
- correct mapping of fp0-fp7 to register list bits (was reversed)
- correct printing of FP control register lists (this list is never reversed)
- correct printing of FMOVEM with FP control registers (the data direction
was interpreted the wrong way)
* While we're here, enhance the comments in MOVC's list of cpu control
Mon Oct 28 00:46:39 PST 1996
Update of /a/cvsroot/src/sys/compat/svr4
In directory netbsd1:/var/slash-tmp/cvs-serv7459
svr4_ipc.c svr4_socket.c svr4_stream.c svr4_stropts.h
Make this compile with -Wcast-qual.