Subject: sun-lamp CVS commits
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: The Source of All Evil <source@NetBSD.ORG>
Date: 11/13/1995 13:50:04
Mon Nov 13 10:43:41 PST 1995
Update of /a/cvsroot/src/distrib/hp300/miniroot/inst
In directory pain.lcs.mit.edu:/b/tmp/cvs-serv26009
* Manage device lists a bit better (from pk)
* Prevent boredom with a spinny bar (from pk)
* The mechanism used for checking for the existence of a disklabel
is machine-depenent, so change the name of the function to
* Add hp300-specific code for placing `bootstrap' labels on
HP-IB and SCSI disks, called from a new function `md_labeldisk'.
There is evil code here, to work around some stupidity
on the part of disklabel(8).
* Use more(1) on long message screens.
* Move the `welcome', `not going through with it', and
`congratulations' messages into machine-dependent functions;
they may contain information or instructions specific
to the machine.
* Pass the size of the MFS to `do_mfs_mount'.
* Work around a vnode aliasing oddity. (Thanks, Chris.)
* Deal with resolv.conf.
This will still require some minor adjustments, notably in the `additional