Subject: sun-lamp CVS commits
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: The Source of All Evil <source@NetBSD.ORG>
Date: 06/02/1995 11:40:04
Fri Jun 2 11:33:33 EDT 1995
Update of /a/cvsroot/src/sys/msdosfs
In directory pain.lcs.mit.edu:/b/tmp/cvs-serv9441
denode.h msdosfs_denode.c msdosfs_vnops.c
* Update the `archive' bit any time the file's time stamp is updated.
* Don't set the `archive' bit automatically for directories, and don't
update the time stamp of directories automatically. (There are the DOS
* Use DE_TIMES() to change the time stamp in deupdat(). Remove the extra
time stamp argument, as it's superfluous, and we may want to make changes
without touching the time stamp.
* Allow denode updates iff DE_MODIFIED is set after DE_TIMES() is called.
This allows us to make changes that are totally independent of the time
stamp, and to avoid rewriting the entry if the time stamp was ignored (e.g.
* Make time stamp changes in setattr() asynchronous.