Regional-sfba archive

A Spooky MeetBSD California 2014 (Fwd)

Dear all,

happy conferencing to all who make it there :)

the conference announcement:
----- Forwarded message from Matt Olander <matt%freebsd.org@localhost> -----

Greetings!

In addition to All Hallows' Eve, it is also time for MeetBSD
California 2014, coming up November 1st and 2nd, the day after
Halloween!

Join us in San Jose, California, at Western Digital, to discuss all things BSD.

Talks & Sessions include Jordan Hubbard, Kirk McKusick, Brendan Gregg,
David Maxwell, a ZFS Panel, Virtualization breakout, etc. The
tentative agenda, so far (subject to change):
https://www.meetbsd.com/agenda/

After the first day's activities, enjoy a Social Mixer with your peers.

Our space at the venue *is* limited, so sign up now at:
http://www.meetBSD.com

TLDR (yes, longer than the description above):
Come see Alfred Perlstein dressed as a Viking! :D

What: MeetBSD (un)Conference
Where: Western Digital, 5863 Rue Ferrari, San Jose, CA, USA
When: November 1st-2nd, Saturday & Sunday
Cost: $75 USD

https://www.facebook.com/MeetBSDCalifornia
#meetBSDCa on Twitter

Followed by a FreeBSD Developer & Vendor Summit (Invite Only):
https://wiki.freebsd.org/201411DevAndVendorSummit

Thanks to everyone that made this year's MeetBSD possible:
iXsystems Inc. & Norse Corp.
Western Digital
EMC Isilon
Google
The FreeBSD Foundation
Netflix
Panasas
No Starch Press

There are still a couple of sponsorship opportunities available. If
your company is interested in sponsoring, please contact the MeetBSD
Conference Team at info (at) meetbsd (dot) com.

Thanks and we hope to see you in November!
-- The MeetBSD Team

----- End forwarded message -----

regards,
	spz