Regional-sfba archive

Inquiring after SF Bay Area NetBSD User Group

A long time ago, a number of NetBSD committers started holding monthly
meetings of the San Francisco Bay Area NetBSD User Group at a Round
Table Pizza in San Jose, California, and Roland "imrryr' Dowdeswell
maintained a Web page advertising their meetings.  Some years after,
they moved those meetings to Vito's Famous Pizza in Sunnyvale.  I
attended a few of those.

Recently, I tried to re-find SFBA NetBSD UG.  They're no longer at
Vito's, and I'd like to find out if the group still holds meetings.
Any information is appreciated.

--
Cheers,                         Q: Why did Douglas Hofstadter cross the road?
Rick Moen                       A: To make this joke possible.