Regional-sfba archive

From William Cheung Geschaft

                Good day to you my friend, my name is william cheung,

                living in Hong Kong. I seek your assistance in a business

                transaction/investment of the sum of 44.5MUSD. I will explain

                more in my next e-mail when I get your reply. You will get 50%

                of the total sum after we finish this business. Please reach me

                back via my personal address or

       Thank you.Mr. William Cheung