Regional-sfba archive

Re: In San Jose 11th to 18th Oct

I'm game if you guys let me know what days you're available.  We've
got a somewhat regular NetBSD dev lunch anywhere from 1 to 4 days a
week.  Let me know, and I'll drive over the hill.  (Those of us out in
the Santa Cruz area don't make it to all the lunches.)

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 8:00 AM, Jan Schaumann
<> wrote:
> Nick Hudson <> wrote:
>> I'll be visiting San Jose for a business trip. I'm not 100% sure of my
>> availabilty, but is anyone around for lunch/dinner?
> I'll be in Sunnyvale the same week.  How about lunch on Tuesday, Oct.
> 14th?
> -Jan

"Too bad $VOLUNTEERS don't get their act together and provide
$SOLUTION_TO_VERY_DIFFICULT_PROBLEM in a decent fashion"  -- from IRC,
#netbsd, EFNet