Regional-sfba archive

partnership project

Good Day,

I am Fyodor Roman, i represent a top company executive in Moscow. I have a very
sensitive and private brief from this top executive to ask for your partnership
to re-profile funds over 50 million euros.

I will give details, but in short note, the funds will be liquidated after we
have agreed on the terms, and this is a legitimate request. Your share will be
8% for your consultancy fees",if we reach an agreeable terms. If this would
interest you, please write me back and provide me with your telephone number,
and private email address and i will provide further details. I wish you have
this private as much as possible; we cannot afford any political
problems in our country.

Write me back. I look forward to it.

Best Regards,
Mr. Roman.