Subject: Re: visiting SFBA May 5-12, 2007
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@NetBSD.org>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 05/11/2007 11:08:44
Jason Thorpe wrote:

> On May 11, 2007, at 9:08 AM, Quentin Garnier wrote:

>>> Ok, cool, Friday works out better for me anyway (I had something come
>>> up on Thursday :-)
>>
>> Is this still scheduled?  Can anyone give me a ride to and/or back from
>> Santa Clara (or near a reasonably close light rail station) to San
>> Francisco?
>
> I'm not going to be able to give any rides, unfortunately, tonight.
> Turns out I am going to need to help out around the house tonight for
> a little bit, so if I make it at all, it'll probably be around 9pm
> (enough time to have a beer, anyway).

I should be there sometime between 7:30 and 8.  Just in case actual
directions never got posted:

The Connecticut Yankee
100 Connecticut St, San Francisco (at the corner of 17th St. and
Connecticut).

From points south:  101N to the Vermont St. Exit - from Vermont, go
right on 17th and drive 7 blocks.
From 280N, take the Mariposa St. exit.  Go left on Mariposa to
Connecticut (about 5 blocks).  Right on Connecticut, 1 block to 17th.

+j