Subject: Re: visiting SFBA May 5-12, 2007
To: Jeff Rizzo <riz@netbsd.org>
From: lynn krause <lynn1c1@gmail.com>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 05/01/2007 01:47:35
On 4/30/07, Jeff Rizzo <riz@netbsd.org> wrote:

> >> How about beer on Thursday, the 10th in SF?  Maybe 21st Amendement
> >> again, this time around?
> >>
> >> -Jan

> I generally prefer not-crowded, but either of those places seem OK to
> me.  The _big_ question is whether Tracy & Jason will want to come all
> the way to SF from Palo Alto...  (I would encourage it, being the lazy
> sod that I am, though)
>
> +j

hi folks

I guess I'm de-lurking here :P  Corresponded once or twice with a
couple of you a while back but other than that I've been following the
emails silently - mostly because of scheduling conflicts and because,
like Tracy, I'm not much of a drinker. Which brings me to: Tracy, I'd
love to meet you and we could keep each other company. I'm not much
into alcohol either, nor a big tea fan, and I kicked my heavy caffeine
habit several years ago. That leaves Perrier with lime wedge :)  And
I'm a software developer, but kind of a netBSD ignoramous, although I
love it from the user point of view. Also, I live in Mt View and can
offer a ride to one person - my car is a 2-seater. In fact, if you
guys are really interested in the ride I could probably even arrange
for a different car - not as much fun as the M roadster but at least
I'd be able to pick up both of you.

-martie

ps FWIW, I also prefer not-crowded - much easier to hold a
conversation that way. Easy/easier parking is, of course, also bonus
:)