Subject: Technical Partnership Agreement
To: None <regional-sfba@NetBSD.org>
From: Chief James Edward Obaro (JP) <jamesobaro5@hotmail.com>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 02/05/2007 17:27:52
Technical Partnership Agreement

The Niger Delta Development commission (NDDC) requires the services of a foreign consultant in an oil and environmental related contractual transaction worth several millions of dollars.

However on our part as officials that are privy to the award of past contracts with pending claims, I am writing to inquire if you or your firm can participate and play the role of a foreign technical partner to us in the capacity of a foreign consultant whose name we can use to bid for contracts,execute and apply for payment which ultimately will culminate in the wire of the contract amount and some accumulated funds to you on an agreed terms.

If you are interested, then contact my personal assistant: Chief James Edward Obaro (JP) whom I have mandated to handle this on my behalf. He will furnish you with full details of the planned road map to a successful participation, commitments and benefit.

You need not worry if you have never carried out any similar contract in the past as this would be taken care of by us.

You can reach him by phone on: +234 803 416 1980 or email to: Jamesobaro4@excite.com for more information.

Sincerely,

Amb. C. Edem (Chairman)