Subject: SFBA NUG Monthly Meeting Change
To: Erik Berls <cyber@netbsd.org>
From: Erik Berls <cyber@netbsd.org>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 12/12/2006 03:09:52
--------

Tuesday, Dec 12, 2007

In order to have a little variety, we've decided to move this months
meeting.

We will be congregating at The Tied House in Mountain View.  This
is more of a pub atmosphere instead of the pizza places we've
previously been at.

The Tied House is located just off Castro Street in Mountain View.
It's a very short walk from both VTA Light Rail, and CalTrain
(about 3 blocks).  Unlike the previous location, this is a primary
station that services all trains.

Tied House Cafe & Brewery
http://www.tiedhouse.com
http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=uYH&q=tied+house&near=Mountain+View,+CA&cid=0,0,6391733979677389379&ll=37.394500,-122.080684&spn=0,.02&sa=X&oi=local&ct=image

For those from out of town attending conferences:
- In SF, you'll want to look at the CalTrain information.
- In San Jose, you'll want the VTA Light Rail.
- BART does NOT come anywhere near Mountain view, but does link to
  both of the other lines. (Though, not very efficiently.)
- Pay close attention to train times.  They do get further appart
  in the evening, and do have last trains deceptively early.

For those visiting from Germany, the beer is decent at this location!

-=erik.