Subject: Re: Beer soonish?
To: Erik Berls <cyber@ono-sendai.com>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@tastylime.net>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 09/05/2006 10:38:22
--------------enig47B933A961DFC38A4A2E344B

Erik Berls wrote:
> My vote is for 21st amendment.  Thirsty Bear and Magnolia both tend to
> be too crowded for the size of the place.

In the interest  of actually making a decision before next Thursday,
let's say  21st Amendment (on 2nd street, between Bryant and Brannan) on
Thursday the 14th.  Looks like the Giants play at 12:30, so we shouldn't
have to worry about game traffic. I'll be there sometime between 7 and 7:=
30.

http://www.21st-amendment.com/

+j