Subject: relocation/housing advice
To: None <regional-sfba@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 07/01/2006 10:47:52
--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI

Hello all,

So I'll be relocating to the SFBA, and I was wondering if I could
extract some advice from you guys.  (To make it on-topic, I'd be glad to
reimburse you with a few beverages of your choice at the next local
NetBSD get-together once I'm there. :-)

If there's anybody here who has done the relocation from a far distance
and would like to share their experience with me (ie what to do, what
not to do, how the whole thing goes down in general, how you found an
apt. etc.), I'd much appreciate.

Also, I'd like to live in San Francisco and would appreciate any advice
on the current rental market there (Any websites besides craigslist?
Are brokers actual humans on the westcoast?  How bad of a commute is it
into Silicon Valley?).

Many thanks in advance,
-Jan

--=20
What do you mean, why has it got to be built? It's a=20
bypass. Got to build bypasses.

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI--