Subject: Re: In town soon
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
From: Christian Hopps <chopps@rawdofmt.org>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 02/12/2005 21:47:37
Yeah it was a pretty good place, and had good parking options too. I
must admit that I was more impressed by the fact that cgd actually
extracted himself to the city though. For something completely
different we could start with a reservation to dine outside at plouf on
their awesome thai coconut milk mussels. Then afterwords we could move
on to whatever.

Chris.