Subject: LinuxWorld SF in August
To: None <regional-sfba@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 06/04/2004 10:11:48
--Zs/RYxT/hKAHzkfQ

Hi again,

Today is the end of the deadline to apply for a free booth in the .org
pavillon at the upcoming LinuxWorld Conference and Expo in San Francisco
this August.  I have not yet filled out the contract and faxed it back
to those folks because I would like to, if at all possible, get at least
one developer to volunteer to help organize the booth.

Jeff Rizzo has kindly volunteered to help the booth, but due to the
semi-official flair this has, I'd like to have a developer on board,
too.

If you think you could help Jeff organize the booth and represent NetBSD
at the expo, please let me know ASAP.  I'll have to fax the contract
sometime before 5pm EST...

Thanks,
-Jan

--=20
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

--Zs/RYxT/hKAHzkfQ

--Zs/RYxT/hKAHzkfQ--