Subject: Re: [LinuxWorld SF04: Registration is open!]
To: Jeff Rizzo <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 05/17/2004 18:26:37

Jeff Rizzo <> wrote:
> I have no experience organizing anything like this (nor would I be likely
> to be good at it), but since I'm currently underemployed, I'd be
> willing to help someone else out as much as they needed...

Great!  The first thing that we need to do is reserve a booth in the
=2Eorg-pavillon.  I'm not sure how much that will cost, but Wasabi was
willing to chip in in January (had we gotten a booth).  I had been
talking to Joe Bland <jwbland at> at that time.  But
first check with the folks at LW, I think.

I have a stack of T-Shirt (``One Size Fits All'' World Tour) that I can
ship out to you guys to sell.

"Ford," he said, "you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (NetBSD)