Subject: [LinuxWorld SF04: Registration is open!]
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 05/17/2004 15:01:49

[Resending, without the original mail, as it's apparently been
spam-filtered.  I originally sent this on May 2nd.  Go to for details.]

Hello SFBA,

As an FYI, I'm forwarding the LinuxWorld information below.  It would be
great if NetBSD could have a booth at LW in San Francisco this year, but
if we want to do this, we need to register soon:  we didn't get a booth
at LW in NY this January b/c we tried to register too late.

Since I live all the way on the other coast, I think it would probably
be better if somebody from the Bay Area could take responsibility for
organizing this event.

Any volunteers?

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (NetBSD)