Subject: Re: San Francisco gathering during NANOG?
To: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
From: Erik Berls <cyber@ono-sendai.com>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 05/16/2004 08:47:55
Jeff Rizzo writes:
] Hmm, choices... the Redwood Room's closer to the conference, but
] Zeitgeist is closer to home :)  Not sure how much it matters keeping
] close to the conference, cuz I just looked over the attendees list,
] and only recognize a couple names from the NetBSD mailing lists...

I think if we provide a convient list of bus routes for conf attendees
it will take care of any transportation problems.

(And a nod on Zeitgeist being closer to home.  Mmmm, stumbling distance.)

] Anyway, either option would work for me.   Which is a better drinking
] night, Sunday the 23rd or Monday the 24th?  :)  I expect Tuesday
] my wife's going to want me home _right_ after the conference...

If we are thinking Zeitgeist we should check their hours on
Sunday/Tuesday.

] All else being equal, Sunday evening would work best for me...

-=erik.