Subject: Re: WWDC
To: Christian E.Hopps <chopps@rawdofmt.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 06/16/2003 15:39:27
Once a place gets decided on, I can probably persuade my wife to let
me out for the evening...

WWDC is at Moscone, right?  Probably should keep it in the general area,
and since Toronado is not, the only places I can think of offhand right near
there are the Thirsty Bear (ugh) and the 21st Amendment.
(I'm sure there's more, but...)

+j

--
Jeff Rizzo                                         http://boogers.sf.ca.us/~riz