Subject: Re: Status
To: None <regional-pt@netbsd.org>
From: Back Yard Flyer (auto reply) <backyardflyer@airage.com>
List: regional-pt
Date: 05/27/2004 11:08:36
The editors of Backyard Flyer welcome your comments, suggestions and
questions and are happy to forward email to specific authors or editors.
Although we read each incoming message, because of the numerous email we
receive we are not able to answer each one individually. We appreciate your
understanding and look forward to providing you with the best and only
source of information dedicated to flying park and backyard RC airplanes.

To directly contact our subscription/circulation service, please send email
to bkfl@kable.com.