Subject: Re: read it immediately
To: None <>
From: None <Autoresponder@WhiteHouse.GOV>
List: regional-pt
Date: 03/28/2004 07:21:11

Thank you for e-mailing President Bush.  Your ideas and comments are very
important to him.

Because of the large volume of e-mail received, the President cannot personally
respond to each message.  However, the White House staff considers and reports
citizen ideas and concerns.

In addition to, we have developed White House Web
Mail, an automated e-mail response system.  Please access to submit comments on a specific issue.

Additionally, we welcome you to visit our website for the most up-to-date
information on current events and topics of interest to you.

 by WHITEHOUSE.GOV (PMDF V6.2-X27 #30863)
 with SMTP id <01L8938KZFWK9J4H9M@WHITEHOUSE.GOV> for president@Whitehouse.GOV;
 Sun, 28 Mar 2004 07:16:29 -0500 (EST)