Subject: Short flash on Polish NetBSD Users Group.
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org, netbsd-announce@netbsd.org,>
From: Dawid Szymanski <dawszy@arhea.pl>
List: regional-pl
Date: 04/22/2005 20:04:19
We are pleased to announce that NetBSD Users Group in Poland "is up
and running":)

We are mainly gathered around iRCNet #NetBSD.PL channel, but some of us
met IRL too, either because of living next door, or at various *BSD or
l33noox events.

Most of us are not involved in public NetBSD Project activities, yet.

Lately we have launched our website http://www.netbsd.pl/, consisting of
general information about NetBSD and #NetBSD.PL channel, and two
sub-sites:

http://doc.netbsd.pl/ - Polish Language Documentation Project.
Now we advance mostly on translating The NetBSD Guide, but one can find
also our own How-To, FAQs etc.;

http://news.netbsd.pl/ - up-to-date news and links, including RSS feed for
convenience.

We have noticed that there are some Polish users attending various NetBSD
mailing lists but not present at #NetBSD.PL, so we'd like to take this
opportunity and let them know that NetBSD in Poland is going well and even
better, and invite them warmly to join our efforts (and pleasures;)

On behalf of NetBSD Users Group in Poland,

Dawid (DawS) Szymanski

--
The most important are people you are surrounded by.
VY73 de SQ6EMM (QRP) | http://www.NetBSD.org/ | JID: dawszy@lubin.edu.pl