Subject: Re[2]: B2B Email List (emails, phones, etc.)
To: Regional <regional-pl@netbsd.org>
From: Ann Munich <djgpp@nicolastse.com>
List: regional-pl
Date: 01/17/2004 21:23:55
Hello:

We are offering a fresh B2B email list which allows to contact 84,000 top
small- and middle-size businesses, listed on the Yahoo! Business directory.
The list includes URLs of the business websites and the corresponding email
addresses and phone numbers (2 email addresses and 2 phones numbers per each
company on average).

Upon request we will provide additional fresh WhoIs data for the specified
websites, which includes all the fields provided at registration: owner/registrar,
administrative, technical contacts (emails, phones, addresses); domain expiry date,
creation date, time of last update; domain servers.

The data was collected in the period of December 28 - January 7 and will be updated every 3 months.
Delivery rate: 85-90%.
Format: a ZIP archive of a TXT file, but other formats can be chosen (Excel, ASCII, etc.).

To get an immediate access to the list please fill out the form:
http://ppcexperience.com/checkout.php?amount=470&description=84KBusinessData

Please notice that we (PPCExperience.com) are a community of pay-per-click advertisers
and we maintain email lists of businesses advertising on certain pay-per-click search engines.
Categorization by advertising platforms and industries is possible.

For any questions, please write me to lists@ppcexperience.com only
(PLEASE USE THIS EMAIL ONLY AND DO NOT 'REPLY' TO THE MESSAGE).

Best,
Ann Munich

Private, Confidential and Privileged. This email and any files and
attachments transmitted with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are
intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. The content of this
email and any file or attachment transmitted with it may have been changed
or altered without the consent of the author. If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure,
alteration, printing, circulation or transmission of this email and/or any
file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.