Regional-nyc archive

NYC*BUG August meeting

Just a quick note about the August meeting on the 3rd:

We're going to do an installfest like January, which was a success
(James L probably remembers...), which we'll flier for at HOPE on July
22-24.

One attendee will have a Sega Dreamcast to install NetBSD on. Like last
time, we'll have a few ad hoc 5" overviews of more esoteric hardware
installs.

The door is wide open for more NetBSD involvement.