Regional-nyc archive

Cherry Matthew in town - food/drinks Friday?

Cherry Matthew, NetBSD developer, NetBSD/ia64 portmaster, and
world traveler, will be in town this weekend.  He won't be here
Thursday, and I've got a prior commitment that wipes out Saturday
for me, at least, so I am suggesting Friday.

How about Friday, meet between 6 and 6:30PM at Broome St. Bar & Grill,
at Broome and West Broadway?  It's close to work for several of us.

Thor Lancelot Simon
  "The liberties...lose much of their value whenever those who have greater
   private means are permitted to use their advantages to control the course
   of public debate."                                   -John Rawls