Regional-nyc archive

Cherry Matthew in town - food/drinks Friday?

Cherry Matthew, NetBSD developer, NetBSD/ia64 portmaster, and
world traveler, will be in town this weekend.  He won't be here
Thursday, and I've got a prior commitment that wipes out Saturday
for me, at least, so I am suggesting Friday.

How about Friday, meet between 6 and 6:30PM at Broome St. Bar & Grill,
at Broome and West Broadway?  It's close to work for several of us.

--
Thor Lancelot Simon
tls%panix.com@localhost