Regional-nyc archive

Re: drinks tonight

So, I thought I was going to have to stay late tonight, but now I think I'm
free, except that maybe it's a bit late to plan? Also, is the city too Occupied
to get around?

Anyway, I'm around tonight and tomorrow night as well. Try AIM first
(TylerSarna) as I can only get email if I stand in a 1 m^2 area on the other
side of the building from my desk...

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 3, 2011, at 6:51 PM, Amitai Schlair <>