Regional-nyc archive

April NYCBUG meeting

So we've discussed having a NetBSD-focused bugfest for the April NYCBUG meeting.

I imagine a simple setup: an NBSD developer provides an overview of the bug-finding at hand, and all attendees bring laptops and do the work locally or remotely with shell accounts/jails.

A few other NBSD developers should be on-hand to assist attendees.

Multiple discussions have been around pkgsrc. . . it seems like the best "lowest-common denominator" approach. . . as port-related work is most likely the most accessible to the non-devs who might be in the room.

Any input on this?  Recommendations for content?