Regional-nyc archive

Re: O'Flaherty Thursday

James K. Lowden wrote:
Every week got to be too much even for so stolid a group as ours. In deference to our busy lives, I suggest meeting monthly instead of weekly. And, incidently, instead of never. Thursday 3 February 2011 marks the first Thursday of the month. Christos and I will be at O'Flaherty's. I plan to arrive at 6:00 and leave when I'm no longer thirsty. As a reminder, it's 46th between 8th and 9th, half way down, south side, near the large grey pile of snow. You can't miss it.

When did you start speaking for Christos? :)

-wps