Regional-nyc archive

Re: visiting NYC

Lubomir Sedlacik <> wrote:
> I'll be in NYC between Oct 8th and 17th, staying close to Columbia
> University.

We should do Thursday beer and dinner.  Maybe we could try to hit Zum
Schneider[1] or Loreley[2]?  Zum Schneider gets really crowded quickly
(especially with Oktoberfest going on, though Thursday is a
no-oompa-band-day, I think (phew)) but would be fun anyway.  Loreley
might be easier to find enough space to eat and drink and be merry.