Regional-nyc archive

Re: Application

Greetings,

Our company name is Sunoco Cosmetics company.We are a group of business
oriented people who deal primarily in all sort of cosmetics
and oil producing business.

Find below the company website for further response and search to prove us
right at any time, if you are interested

http://www.sunoco.co.jp/about/index.html

We are searching for financial payment contractor (Accounts Receivable) for our
company who are willing to work for us from home and get paid weekly without
leaving their present Job.

Our clients shall be making payments to us for supplies in money orders so you
shall help in the processing of the payments to us. Subject to our satisfaction
you will be paid 10% on any transaction you are involved in. Please if you are
interested send the following information to the sender email address..

1. Full Name
2. Address (Inclusive City, State and Zipcode)
3. Telephone no

Thanks In advance,

Human Resources Manager,

Yamada Hanako