Regional-nyc archive

Re: NYC*BUG this week?

On Aug 4, 2008, at 8:18 PM, Curt Sampson wrote:

On 2008-08-04 15:25 -0400 (Mon), Bill Squier wrote:

...SSH for secure communications, and sudo for performing
administrative tasks.... I describe a flaw in their interaction, and
then present our solution called public-key sudo.

So does anybody know what this "flaw" is? I'd contact Matthew Burnside
directly, but apparently neither he nor his advisor have e-mail
addresses. (Presumably I'm supposed to use postal mail to contact them,
which addresses they seem happy to publish.)

I'll be happy to report after I attend the talk. STOP.

However, you will have to send me a telegram.  STOP.

-wps

STOP.