Regional-nyc archive

Re: 24 July... B33R.

Roland Dowdeswell <elric%imrryr.org@localhost> wrote:
> Let's do the Fish Bar thing again tonight:

I have to say I'm thoroughly unimpressed with this Fish Bar.  Sure, it's
empty and quiet, but with no draft and only a handful of different beers
sold in bottles, it stands no comparison to dba.  Also, no outdoor
space.  (And when I showed up at a quarter of eight, with their happy
hour going from 5 - 8 I was deprived of my happy hour 2-for-1.  Meh.)

I'm voting in favor of DBA for the future.

-Jan