Regional-nyc archive

Hi regional-nyc

Dear, regional-nyc

Memsaab celebrated its first birthday recently. As Memsaab enters the second
year of its existence, we feel extremely proud and joyous to share a few things
with our visitors. As you have probably already seen, Memsaab has donned a
whole new look.

Memsaab.com , the face of the Global Indian Woman just got a great makeover.
It's got a cool, young and vibrant feel, that's more in keeping with our
audience.

We have added a completely new channel called "Travel" that aims to provide
useful information for your traveling escapades. Not only can you read the
articles in this (and every other) channel, you can also comment on all the
articles. In fact, you can write anything at all?no matter how crazy it seems.
We've allotted you a special writing place for that: your blog!

Memsaab.com is more interactive than ever. You can download or upload any
number of videos and photos. You can even record important events on the
website. You can see every new member who joins. You can even send messages to
each other.

And if all this is not enough, we are giving away prizes too! There's a prize
for the most active blogger, and another one for the most active participant in
the forum. The prizes will be given out every month, so start playing Right Now!

With Regards
team @ memsaab.com