Regional-nyc archive

Re:HI from memsaab.com

Hello, regional-nyc

Memsaab celebrated its first birthday recently. As Memsaab enters the second
year of its existence, we feel extremely proud and joyous to share a few things
with our visitors. As you have probably already seen, Memsaab has donned a
whole new look.

Memsaab.com , the face of the Global Indian Woman just got a great makeover.
It's got a cool, young and vibrant feel, that's more in keeping with our
audience.

Memsaab.com is more interactive than ever. You can download or upload any
number of videos and photos. You can even record important events on the
website. You can see every new member who joins. You can even send messages to
each other.

And if all this is not enough, many r there waiting on memsaab.com

With Regards,

Team%memsaab.com@localhost