Regional-nyc archive

Re: Visiting NYC

Roland Dowdeswell wrote:
"Darren Reed" wrote:

I'm planning to be in the city for a day or so, in on
Sunday the 17th and out on Tuesday the 19th.  If there
are some folks available for drinks/dinner, I'd love to
catch up on either Sunday or Monday?

February, right?  That's a holiday weekend, might be a number of
people out of town.  I'm thinking of running off that weekend but
I'm up for dinner if I'm still around (low probability, though.)

Yes, February.

I had forgotten that it was a holiday weekend.
Ah well.

I'm taking off midday on Tuesday, so it's a brief hello and goodbye.

Darren