Subject: Re: I need my gnupg key signed for CVS access, etc.
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Roland Dowdeswell <elric@imrryr.org>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 08/22/2007 18:27:06
"Perry E. Metzger" wrote:

>You should take the train in for Thursday beer some time soon. A
>number of people can then verify your identity and sign your key, plus
>you can drink beer!

Just make sure that you:

	1.  inform us in advance to ensure that we bring the
	    appropriate technology to validate your identity
	    and sign what are [presumed to be] your keys, and

	2.  perform the key signing ceremony before the relevant
	    parties consume more than 2.3 beers as that invalidates
	    their verification of your identity.

--
    Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/