Subject: anyone want a brand new ANTEC ATX case?
To: None <regional-nyc@netbsd.org>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 01/21/2007 15:22:42
I have this brand new huge ANTEC case + power supply that has been
hanging out in my apartment forever. I bought it to put a brand new
machine in and the machine ended up going in another case, and since
then the thing has been sitting here for years. I'm probably not going
to use it soon enough to make holding on to it worthwhile.

It is very dark grey/black, 21.5" high, 8" wide, 17" from back to
faceplate (which is another 1 to 2", it is curved). Never used for
anything. Giant case fans, giant power supply, built like a
tank. Probably $100-$150 new.

Anyone want the beast?

Perry