Subject: Re: Beer?
To: Augustsson, Lennart <lennart.augustsson@credit-suisse.com>
From: Bill Squier <groo@old-ones.com>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 04/19/2006 23:41:13
On Apr 18, 2006, at 9:03 AM, Augustsson, Lennart wrote:

> Thursday is fine.  I'm staying at 26th and 6th, and
> I'm staying until 2007. :)

Well, baring any objections from the peanut gallery, we'll go to
"dba" tomorrow.  Dba is located on 1st avenue, halfway between 2nd
and 3rd streets, on the west side of the avenue.  Nearest subway:  S/
F/V to the 2nd Avenue stop, exit at the 1st avenue side (yeah, it's a
long station).

People generally get to dba around 6:30p - 7:30p.  Will you recognize
any of us?  You can get a feel for some of the dba crowd at:

	http://homepage.mac.com/billsquier/PhotoAlbum14.html

-wps