Subject: Re: visiting nyc
To: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
From: Roland Dowdeswell <elric@imrryr.org>
List: regional-nyc
Date: 01/03/2006 18:59:44
Jan Schaumann wrote:

>Roland Dowdeswell <elric@imrryr.org> wrote:
>> On 1136327218 seconds since the Beginning of the UNIX epoch
>> David Young wrote:
>> >

>> >I am visiting friends in NYC, hoping to also meet some NetBSDers while
>> >I am there.  I arrive Wednesday the 11th, leave Saturday the 14th.
>> >I believe this intersects the traditional get-together at DBA?  Let me
>> >know.

>> We generally descend upon either DBA or another location on each
>> and every Thursday with some notable exceptions which should not
>> be occurring in the time frame which you specify.

>> Have we decided what the venue is for the 12th?
>
>Yes, the venue was decided to be DBA by the overwhelming majority. :-)

Okay, this makes it easy.

David: dba is on 1st Ave between 2nd and 3rd Streets on the West side of
the road.  You will recognise us by our appearance if you have met us
before.  If not, I plan to show up and I look like either:

http://www.imrryr.org/~elric/pictures/evil1.jpg

or:

http://www.imrryr.org/~elric/pictures/roger.jpg

--